How to reset my password?
If you don't remember your EVA user password, you can reset it through the EVA app or EVA portal.
Through the EVA App:
There are two ways to reset the EVA account password from within the EVA app.
Either from the initial sign in screen, or or when already inside the app, through the User Information tab.
To change your password through the EVA app sign in screen:
3. Choose 'Reset Password.'
4. Enter your email address associated with your EVA account and press 'Next'.
5. A temporary password will be sent to the email.
When you receive it, choose a new password and press ‘Next’.
To reset your EVA password once already logged into the EVA app:
Navigate to the About tab in the Main Menu.
Click on User Information
Click on your user name
Select reset password
Once within the password reset process, the flow is the same as when resetting from the 'sign in' screen. See above for instructions.
Through the EVA Portal
1. Enter the EVA Portal by entering the following link in your browser: www.eva.mobileodt.com. The supported browsers are the latest versions of: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge
2. If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot password?” on the welcome screen.
3. Enter the email address associated with your EVA account.
4. An email will be sent to the email entered with a temporary password.
5. Enter the temporary password and create a new one.